Yes, both Boulevard Global Share Registry is wholly owned and operated by Liquidise Limited.
Typically, eligible Companies need to be a public unlisted company (Ie a Ltd), have over $5mill in annual revenue and be profitable. For more information and to express interest, please contact us.
Yes. We will also need to receive a Wholesale Investor certificate from your accountant before you can access the Liquidise platform.
Section 708 (s708) of the Corporations Act 2001, outlines the definition of a Wholesale Investor.
To qualify as a Wholesale Investor under s708 of the Corporations Act, one needs to satisfy certain criteria, which might include (but is not limited to):
- Assets and Income Test: An individual may qualify if they provide a certificate from a qualified accountant stating that they have:
- a net asset of at least AUD $2.5 million (this can include the family home), or
- a gross income for each of the last two financial years of at least AUD $250,000.
- Investment Amount: An offer or invitation where the amount payable for the securities or financial products is at least AUD $500,000.
- Professional Investor: This includes licensed dealers, Australian financial services licensees, regulated superannuation funds, approved deposit funds, pooled superannuation trusts, and certain government bodies.
- Controlled Entities: Entities controlled by a person who meets the requirements can also be considered Wholesale Investors.
- Experienced Investor: An individual who has substantial experience in investing and can assess the merits of the investment and the risks involved.